You are invited to submit your new equipment or product release to UFP
Submitting your product release to Utility Fleet Professional:
Equipment/Product Release Specifications:
- Release should be a one- or two-page description of the new equipment or product or service, emphasizing its application in the utility safety and training market.
- Please provide a company name, address, phone number including an “800” number, for editorial-related questions, Web and e-mail addresses are also required.
- When submitting more than one release, please indicate the expiration date of each release and your order of preference for their use.
- Electronic photos are a requirement. Each photo should be sent as a separate file, not included within the press release. Acceptable electronic photo formats include jpeg and tiff with a resolution of 300dpi or higher.
- There is no charge for running your press release.